Join CLEAR today to:
- Be inspired through access to resources to help you advocate for equity in education for all students.
- Be involved with people just like you working on challenges and successes in making a difference for students.
- Be supported through leadership development, networking and mentoring opportunities.
- Professional development opportunities to meet the needs of educational leaders working with all, and especially, underserved populations.
- Professional seminars and workshops to address issues of implicit bias, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Access to research white papers, reports and briefs on social justice and equity issues.
- Discounts for registration at CLEAR events.
- Advocacy for aspiring leaders; especially leaders of color.
Members of CLEAR include:
- School and district leaders
- Aspiring administrators
- Aspiring Teachers
- University Professors
- Community Members
- Community Advocates