LEAD Summit V
Latino Education & Advocacy Days Summit V
“Latino Male Crisis in the Educational Pipeline”
Thursday, March 27, 2014
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Offices of Lozano Smith
7404 N. Spalding Ave.
Fresno, CA 93720
CLEAR and Lozano Smith are pleased to announce that we have partnered with the College of Education at California State University, San Bernardino as a Town Hall Viewing Partner for their 5th Annual LEAD Latino Education and Advocacy Days (LEAD) Summit. Latino Education is the economic imperative of our time, and the civil rights issue of our generation.
- Are you ready to make a difference in the Latino community?
- Are you ready to connect with and be part of Latino educational leadership?
- Are you ready to find cross-sector solutions to improve the education and lives of all students?
- Raise Your Hand, Step In, and Get Involved!!!
- Latino Education is the economic imperative of our time, and the civil rights issue of our generation.
- Latino students disproportionately bear the crux of the educational crisis, and is where the greatest improvements and most fundamental changes must be fared.
Please join us for a one-day summit as we convene key stakeholders: teaching professionals and educators, researchers, academics, scholars, administrators, independent writers and artists, policy and program specialists, students, parents, families, civic leaders, activists, and advocates. In short, those sharing a common interest and commitment to educational issues that impact Latinos.
As a Town Hall Viewing Partner, we will be showing the LEAD Summit live webcast in Fresno, on Thursday, March 27, 2014. This means, saving time and traveling expenses to the conference location in San Bernardino. The conference program will be broadcast live in our office and free of cost to you. Breakfast and lunch will also be provided.