Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership at Fresno State is accepting applications for Fall 2016 Admission
The Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership at Fresno State is accepting applications for Fall 2016 admission. The program provides educational opportunities to students who want to become outstanding educational leaders who can transform schools and colleges. The faculty offer classes that prepare leaders in theory, practice, and research. Courses emphasize practice through the signature pedagogy of “embedded fieldwork,” assuring learning relative to real life educational issues and problems.
The doctorate in education prepares administrators to meet the educational challenges of today and the future. New skills developed in the program will enable you to:
• Acquire theoretical, practical, methodological and empirical knowledge
• Conduct field-based research
• Serve the needs of an increasingly diverse student population
• Establish sound educational policy and practice
• Play a leadership role in educational reform
• Conduct educational assessments and evaluations
Applications are due by April 1.