Join CLEAR today to:
- Be inspired through access to resources to help you advocate for equity in education for all students.
- Be involved with people just like you working on challenges and successes in making a difference for students.
- Be supported through networking and mentoring opportunities.
CLEAR has members with unique tools, experience and expertise to help you reach your leadership goals in organizations, classrooms and schools. CLEAR is here to support you no matter what grade level of students you work with, or support from pre-school to higher education. CLEAR is also here to help you develop and sustain equity in the culture of businesses and other organizations, with a focus on adult learning.
- Professional development opportunities to meet the needs of administrators working with underserved populations.
- Professional seminars and workshops to meet the needs of businesses growing cultural equity.
- Access to research white papers, reports and briefs on equity issues.
- Discounts for registration at CLEAR events.
- Advocacy for aspiring leaders, in education and business.
We invite you to become a member of CLEAR, a new non-profit focused on equity and social justice, including leadership and research to overcome barriers one encounters.
Members of CLEAR include:
- School and district leaders
- University Professors
- Aspiring Teachers
- Community Members
- Community Advocates
- Business leaders
At this time, membership is free! We highly encourage you to join in order to become involved as an advocate for students and leaders working on equity and social justice.